Shopping at Amazon?
How to Plan A Celebration of Life
With Jean Francis author of ‘Time to Go’
Inspirational Funerals Workshops:
Friends Meeting House, Worthing Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1SL
Saturday January 10th 2009 from 2.00 – 6.00 pm
Friends Meeting House, Ship Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1AF
For more details and bookings phone:
Some of the topics covered in the workshop as we acknowledge ‘the importance of saying goodbye’ are as follows: • Eco friendly awareness, looking at woodland burial
• Ease the stress for loved ones by planning your own funeral
• Ceremonies that echo the essence of the individual
• Whether to choose cremation or burial: the facts
• DIY funerals
• Ways to remember: memorials that are different
• Living wills
• Leave the workshop with information and ideas that enable you to write a letter of your final wishes.
Kathy says: “I found Jean’s workshop totally inspirational.”
Laura says: “How I wish I had known about all the choices available to me when my husband died.”
Jean Francis runs workshops giving guidance in planning ‘Celebrations of Life’ whether funerals or memorial ceremonies, based on her book ‘Time to Go.’ Jean also helps with funeral planning at ARKA Original Funerals in Brighton, which specialises in funerals that honour our precious planet.